the ARTIS-3 Portable Inspection System provides high speed state-of-the-art inspection for defects located in used Oil Field Drill Pipe, Tubing and Casing.
The ARTIS-3 is the most technologically advanced system available, designed to detect more defect types than any other EMI system in the marketplace.
The ARTIS-3 is the only four function portable EMI inspection unit available !
•TRANSVERSE FLAWS (for holes / cracks / sharp pits)
•WALL LOSS TYPE-1 (for corrosion – OD)
•WALL LOSS TYPE-2 (for erosion – ID)
FULL LENGTH WALL THICKNESS MONITORING (thick-thin display for large area gradual
Three Models Available: 5300, 5400 and 5500. See below for details!
The ONLY System in the industry which actually inspects 100% of the wall surface using magentic wall loss methods. All other systems inspect less than 20%!
• OEM’s PATENTED Methods & Technology.
• Designed to operate from the <included> laptop computer system with a USB 2.0 interface.
• 100% computerized system. No knobs to turn – ever !
• Automatically calibrates in seconds with our Exclusive AutoCAL function or the operator can manually calibrate the system.
• 100% High Resolution Solid State HALL Sensor System… NO SEARCH COILS !
• Unmatched defect detection with up to 25 independent channels of inspection.
• Variable speed, ultra-fast inspection range approx. 90 – 140 FPM (27-43 MPM).
• Engineered to be rugged, extremely easy to use and maintain.
• MODEL 5300/5400 – 2-3/8″ through 6-5/8″ O.D. API tubular products can be inspected.
• MODEL-5300 base model for the best economics! Fully software upgradeable to the top-of-the-line
• MODEL-5400 unit!
• MODEL 5500 – 2-3/8″ through 13-3/8″ O.D. API tubular products can be inspected.
• Competitive spare parts / maintenance costs – The BEST inspection results for a comparable maintenance cost!
• More than 100% circumferential coverage for suspected Transverse Flaws and Small Localized Wall Loss Defects (which are undetectable by induction search coil type systems).
• 360 Degree coverage for suspected large area localized wall loss defects such as erosion and corrosion pitting (which is undetectable by induction search coil type systems).
• Includes our “thick-thin” wall thickness monitoring function for defects such as OD wear, rod wear and gradual wear.
• On Board Diagnostics (OBD – II) The Second Generation of our proprietary solid-state real time monitoring system for necessary system components.
• For a stationary in-plant configuration, see our ARTIS-3 ST In-Plant System.
. . . and much more !
This product and / or it’s use may be covered by one or more United States Patents.