The ARTIS-6 Trip Tool provides high speed state-of-the-art inspection for defects located in used Oil Field Production Tubing as it is “Tripped” in or out of the well.
NOW INSPECT FOR THRU HOLES WITH MAGNETICS. SAY GOOD BYE TO THE TROUBLESOME AIR CHAMBER !
ARTIS Trip Tool Systems are the only SIX (6) function well-head inspection unit available and are the #1 SELLING WELL HEAD EMI TUBING SCANNERS IN THE WORLD!
• 2023 Upgrades: (1) Safety Upgrades that EXCEED Class I Division 1 and 2 requirements. The only EMI tubing scanners with “DUAL and TRIPLE CHAIN” Safety Protocols. (2) TRUE Dynamic DSP signal processing provides the BEST Defect Inspection Results. (3) Size REDUCED by 25% to 45% as compared to ARTIS-4 generation systems.
• TRUE NON-CONTACT DESIGN. Lowest maintenance required. Most economical to operate!
• Designed to operate from a laptop computer system with a USB 2.0 interface.
• 100% computer controlled. No knobs to turn – ever !
• Automatically loads saved calibration settings in seconds.
• OEM’s Trademarked ‘Inspection Cube’ housing design.
• More than 100 High Resolution Solid State Hall Sensors per pipe size!
• Extremely FAST inspection speed.
• Up to 5-1/2″ O.D. API production tubing and small casing can be inspected.
• On Board Diagnostics (OBD – 3) The Third Generation of our proprietary solid-state real time monitoring system for necessary components.
• Excel and Integrated WELL PROFILE and INSPECTION REPORTS packs included.
• *** Add-on package to this system can be used to inspect jointed oil field sucker rods as it is removed from the well.
• . . . and much more !
Standard systems are built to pass Class I Division 2 or Class I Division 1 requirements.
THE CUBOID SHAPED ENCLOSURE DESIGN IS ® A REGISTERED TRADEMARK of Oilfield Equipment Marketing, Inc.
This product and / or it’s use may be covered by one or more United States Patents.